Design, sending and list management
We can help you with your email marketing including, email campaign design, email message delivery and hosting. There is no easier or more efficient way to get your message out on time, every time!
With the use of our e-newsletters' unique templating system, you can create your own e-newsletter and even change the design to any of the template designs created especially for you. In just a few minutes, you can select your e-newsletter template, add or edit the information you want to appear in it, and select the lists you want your e-newsletter to reach. You may also preview your e-enewsletter to confirm that your e-newsletter looks exactly as it should. Then, just one click and your e-newsletter is sent! It's that easy!
Please take a look at and download our free templates from the downloads section of our website; this will give you an idea of some of the different styles of enewsletters we have developed.
Our e-newsletter software is suitable for all types and sizes of businesses:
- For larger companies, as a software component sold under licence which a client can use in conjunction with their existing IT systems for use as and when they wish to communicate with their customers.
- For smaller companies, as a web-based system which enables users to write their own copy, to select copy from an appropriate ‘library of articles’, or use a combination of both approaches.
There's so much to say about our e-newsletters but here's a quick overview of some of the system's features.
- Create & Send: You create each newsletter campaign yourself and deliver it at a time that suits you. The system is so easy to use and the results are fantastic. Plus, you only pay when you send.
- Reports: Use e-newsletters as a valuable marketing tool. You can find out who are your most interested recipients and most popular features. Even view minute by minute action.
- Subscriber lists: Subscribers can join your mailing list using a simple form on your website. If you have an existing list then import it into e-newsletter or amend your subscribers' details individually.
- E-newsletter archive: Your sent newsletters can be integrated into your website just by adding a piece of code. Your newsletter archive will update each time you send a new one.
Have a look at a few samples below:
If you're tired of trying to piece together an e-newsletter mailing with outdated software and ideas, take advantage of our free, no-obligation e-newsletter trial to explore all the fresh, new marketing possibilities for your business. Sign up to receive your free sample e-newsletter and get started today!
Designing an e-newsletter is not the same as designing a web page. There are many restrictions because emails are rendered by different software to web pages. So for example on Outlook 2007 Microsoft Word is used for rendering.
This means that to ensure a particular layout appears on tables often need to be used. From a web design point of view it is a rather old fashioned way of doing things but this is necessary as email software is not as advanced as browser software.
For a free trial please visit our enewplus.co.uk website by following the link below
Free trial today